COVID-19 RESOURCE HUB
- Dear Member -
Your health is paramount and one of our primary focuses during the current pandemic.
On this page, you'll find some resources to help you navigate these unique times.
You are not alone. We're all in this together.
- In Health & Solidarity -
California's Blueprint for Reopening:
it's real simple to prevent infection
a few MORE things to keep in mind:
- Only get information from the CDC, your Local Public Health Department or a licensed physician.
- Call your Local Public Health Department for questions and to request testing (only if needed).
- Only shortness of breath or pain with breathing should prompt a visit to the hospital; otherwise, stay home.
- If presenting to the hospital, call ahead to allow the facility to prepare.
- If caring for someone at home, keep them isolated in a separate room and use a separate bathroom.
- Don't panic. A cool head and a steady disposition is ideal for maintaining the situation.
- Keep your place clean and be safe when using common cleaning agents (see graphic below)